Coach Nattrass is an ISSF certified A coach and a Sports Psychology consultant.
- Introduction and Orientation
- Eye Dominance & Eye Exercises
- Gun Fit
- Ready position
- Shooting the target
- Sports Pysch Strategies
- Video and analysis
- $100 (USD) per hour (minimum 60 minutes per session)
- Fundamentals - Learn to shoot
- Intermediate/Advanced – take skills to next level
- Unless otherwise specified, all sessions are a minimum of 60 minutes.
- One-on-one coaching (min. 5 hours) $500
- For more information about group sessions and pricing, contact us.
- American Trap - $500 per person for a 2-day weekend clinic - maximum 10 attendees; $300 per person for 1-day clinic
- International Trap - $500 per person for a 2-day weekend clinic - maximum 12 attendees; $300 per person for 1-day clinic
- Unless otherwise specified, all clinics go from 8:30 am-5 pm with an hour lunch
December 4-5, 2021
Redlands Shooting Park, Redlands, CA.
For more information and registration, please contact us.
- Casa Grande - March 9-10,2019
- Bunker Clinic - May 4-5, 2019
- Toronto International Trap & Skeet
- July 14 - Advanced Trapshooting Clinic - London Hunt Club, 1431 Oxford Street West London, Ontario, Canada
- July 15 & 16 - 2-day Trapshooting Clinic- London Hunt Club, 1431 Oxford Street West London, Ontario, Canada
- July 24 - Trapshooting Clinic - Griffith Island Club, 250863 Big Bay Sideroad, Georgian Bluffs, ON N0H 2T0, Canada
- September 29, 30, Oct 1 - ISSF "D" Coaching Clinic - TBD
March 4-5, 2017, American Trap, Casa Grande, AZ
April 8-9, 2017, Bunker Clinic, Redlands, CA
- Bunker Clinic
- Redlands Shooting Park